Be your best
…. and live your best life possible
- Do you have an unhelpful habit or behaviour, which is impacting negatively on your life?
- Is anxiety or anger holding you back?
- Do you find it hard to manage the constant ‘mind chatter’ which prevents you from sleeping or concentrating?
- Are you facing a challenge or difficulty that you just can’t crack?
- Do you feel over-whelmed and unable to make that all-important decision?
- Are you looking to find ways to bring some calmness and ‘you-time’ into your hectic life?
- Do you want to be more ‘present’, enjoy life more fully and live it with gratitude and appreciation for what - and who - is here?
If any of the above resonates with you, then 1:1 mindful coaching can help.
Bringing mindfulness and coaching approaches together combines the best of both worlds.
It significantly increases self-awareness, so that you can:
- Discover your strengths, your weaknesses, and what gives your life meaning and purpose.
- Assess yourself accurately when life throws things at you.
- Notice, in the moment, what’s here for you - and choose a skillful response.
Mindfulness and coaching approaches also increase your awareness of others – and your impact on them. This leads to increased empathy and compassion, and enhanced emotional intelligence.
Through mindful coaching, you will enhance your emotional intelligence and develop interpersonal skills including:
- relationship building
- dealing with conflict
- personal effectiveness
- strategic thinking
This leads to positive changes, speeding personal development and fast-tracking achievement of your goals.I have a depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in both coaching and mindfulness. This means that I can step into your world and help you focus on what you want and need.
My approach is very practical. We use mindfulness and other techniques to give you tools you can apply. These enable you to meet your challenges and bring positive and sustainable change.
I have extensive experience in working with people both in and out of the workplace. I have an exemplary track record and outstanding positive feedback.
Please contact me so we can explore how I can help you be your best and live your best life possible.